All reviews great hot tub next year internet connection heated pool working order beach view full size fridge third floor off season hawiian couch boardwalk families odor arcade
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I did not stay here but I made a reservation almost two months out. I was told if I canceled my reservation at lest two weeks out I would get 90 percent back. Well I canceled a month out and only got 50 percent back a month later. The guy on the phone wasn't helpful and said no one would tell me that. What a scam to get free money

Stayed: June 2016
royalhawaiian, Front Office Manager at Royal Hawaiian Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

We are sorry for your bad experience but the cancellation policy is posted on our web site
and we also send it to you with your confirmation. No where does it mention a 90% refund.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

This is the 8th year my family has stayed here for out annual reunion. It's right on the beach in Wildwood Crest and close enough to the Boardwalk and shopping. The rooms are clean and fairly spacious. Great for a family stay. I would recommend the Royal Hawaiian again and again!!! Staff is friendly and helpful. You'll enjoy your stay!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Minmor
royalhawaiian, General Manager at Royal Hawaiian Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

We are happy your family enjoyed their time with us.
Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We just recently got back from a 3 night stay. This was our first time at the Royal Hawaiian and we will definitely consider this motel in the future. The pool was great and large enough and the walk to the beach was the shortest of all the others..the only issue we had was the smell in our room..smelled like animals with a cleaner coverup... Other than that our room size was big enough, the sink outside the bathroom was very convenient with getting ready, beds were comfy, pillows were fluffy and the view from the balcony was great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikole A

We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us.
We take all comments seriously and will look into the
comment on the smell in the room We wish you had mentioned this to us
While you were here so we could address the problem then.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Non smoking room smelled like an ashtray. Various complaints did not get resolution. Will not stay there again. A front desk clerk did come to the room and sprayed febreeze on the curtains but had a terrible attitude.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

We are sorry for your experience, there is a no smoking policy at the Motel and we try to enforce that policy.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I went down to surprise my mother, who goes down every year. Lester and the staff at the front desk were unbelievable. You cannot be more accommodating. The location, pool, hot tub, picnic area, were all highlights. For the price, you cannot find a better place to vacation with the family.
Would have given the greatest rating, but the parking is an issue at times, the wifi was not good, and the rooms are slightly outdated, but clean. But this is really picking. I am already booked again, and look forward to it.

Room Tip: The closer to the pool the better. Pay the few dollars more to be closer.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ghettocop3795

Thank you, we are glad you had a great vacation.