“A very good chinese restaurant!”

Oriental Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Jeffreys Bay
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 March 2015

My husband and I are visiting JBay for a couple of months and were looking for some Chinese food in town as I'm a Chinese. We saw this restaurant on Tripadvisor and I wasn't sure about it when I saw the reviews. We decided to give it a try one night and it actually ended up perfect. The host is very friendly and the food was really good (for both me and my American husband). My husband loves the Shanghai steak which I think is pretty tasty and it's also recommended by the host. I love the vegetable special dishes of the day (you gotta ask for it, it's not on the menu). It is a westernized Chinese food menu, so I guess you would need to know what to order! We haven't tried everything on the menu yet, but everything we've had was really good. Ask the host for a "fried green bean" dish (it's not on the menu)! My husband and I highly recommend it!

We've been there twice so far and will continue to visit for our rest of time here in JBay.

1  Thank ChristyChenRui

Reviewed 9 December 2014

we Love the sushi! waitress.very Good family place and place were friends can meet. eat as much as you like is real value for money.will come again!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The staff was extremely friendly - so I hate to say this - but the food was really bad. Not only was it bad Chinese food, it was just bad food. Recommend you look somewhere else if you want to enjoy your meal.

Anna L, Manager at Oriental Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

we are so sorry about that,we will do better.can i ask what is the problem with food?