“A good restaurant”
Review of Cafe Franschhoek

Cafe Franschhoek
Ranked #31 of 95 Restaurants in Franschhoek
Description: Modern unique and fresh cuisine from a world of tastes. Specialising in local South African dishes. Doing breakfast lunch and dinner. Also specialising in tapas style food and cocktails. Speciality coffee and home baked cakes. All produce fresh and local. All dishes made on site on order.
Reviewed 18 January 2018

This restaurant was extremely good. The food was very varied from light bites to a full menu. The good thing about this restaurant is that it is open all the time from breakfast through to the evening. The food my husband and I had was extremely good, I had a salad platter which was excellent and my husband had hake and chips which he thoroughly enjoyed. I would recommend going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We always eat here when in Franschhoek They serve the best mussels in town and their bobotie is also really good.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We loved Cafe Franschhoek. We were looking for something light and quick and were blown away by the Cafe. The starter was only ok - we have the avocado ritz, but then for the main dish had the Quiche and the Spicy Chicken burger. The quiche was the best I had ever had - ham and mozzarella. The Spicy Chicken had a great tangy sauce that was not over powering but added so much. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our winery tour day and it was a good choice. It appeared to be a place where locals go so we decided to try it. I had the pan fried trout topped with parsley butter and garden vegetables — delicious and cooked just right where it melted in my mouth.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Still my favorite restaurant whenever we
visit Franschhoek. Nice menu with well
trained and friendly staff.
Bookings are necessary during peak time..
They are on the expensive side but the food is good!