“Worth waiting for...”

Price range: US$19,000 - US$230,000
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2015

WOW so worth waiting for, last year missed Kendi Kuning at Tanjung Benoa. So when we stayed in Seminyak, had to go. Friendly service, food was AMAZING. I had the Masamar chicken with Biranyi Rice mmmm devine and hubby had Beef Rendang the best he has ever had, hubby also had Black rice pudding and sage. Can not fault the meals at all MAURICE you made our night. Make the effort and go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 20 September 2015

My wife and I dined here a couple of nights ago as it was within walking distance fo our hotel and was highly rated on Trip Advisor . My wife had the Australian tenderloin with vegetables and mashed potatoes and I had pan fried Mahi Mahi on a bed of mushroom risotto with vegetables . Both meals were of a very generous portion size and were absolutely delicious . The staff were very friendly and efficient without being intrusive. We can't fault this restaurant in any way and will definitely return when next in Seminyak.

1  Thank NorthStraddie
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

On our first night in town, we were lucky to find this restaurant so close to our hotel. The menu is large with lots to chose from. When we just sat down, they brought us cold wet towels and a sample of the Mahi Mahi cooked in a Balinese BBQ sauce. It was very tasty so we decided to try it along with the Thai green curry dish. Both were very tasty and the two young waitresses were very cute as they practised their English with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I had Tom Yum Goon soup to start as I forgot to try this in Thailand last year. As the description suggested it was hot and sour...so I assume this was exactly as it was meant to be.
For main I had the Bali seafood platter and was very pleased. It was definitely a highlight of the holiday. The clams were lovely, the mahi mahi was superb, the squid was great as were the prawns. It was just great.
The service was good as you would expect from Bali, though it was extra-nice when the owner popped out to ask how our meal was and when she thanked us for the tip and said it would all go to the staff.
The only potential downside was that we didn't really have a view where we were sitting, but this is just down to where the restaurant is situated I guess.
I would happily go back to the restaurant.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Five of us had dinner at this restaurant and the owner and staff were lovely. Service was great and the food was really enjoyable and well priced. If I had one little negative comment it would be that the ambience isn't as good as many of the other restaurants in the area. But no complaints.