“Extrablatt is back!”
Review of Warung Extrablatt

Warung Extrablatt
Ranked #386 of 560 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: German
Description: Located adjacent to Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel and Villas on the opposite side of the road to the Villas..
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Do you think time travel doesn't exist? Any fans of the old Extrablatt on Jl Nakula will be happy to know they have opened again. Not far from their old Nakula Warung the food is as good as it ever was! Just like time travel to a time when you could be guaranteed GOOD classic German food.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've visit this German warung in random pick at the road side near my villa.
Expecting serving German dish... but i've order few and it's out of stock...
no choice but only grab some German sausage... which is very normal.
Expecting serving some German beer but it's not... so Bintang beer is Bali best choice!

Nothing to shout about but fair prices... and please note, no scenic view...

1  Thank lkpoli
Reviewed 28 February 2013

By the last few days of our holiday I was really hanging out for some good Western food and decided to try Extrablatt. We both love German food and were looking forward to our dinner there.
The building going on across the road was a turn off as was the table of German men with no shirts on.
I ordered pork schnitzel with potato & sauerkraut and husband ordered a German type sausage with potato & sauerkraut.
The schnitzel was tasteless and greasy. Potatos were greasy and sauerkraut was bland. Husband said the sausage was not bad.
Lesson learned,,,never order something that you cook really well yourself as when it is not up to scratch it is more of a disappointment.
Unless someone goes there down the track and absolutely raves about the place, we will not go back again.

2  Thank LynnePP
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I went here last week. The food was great. I ordered Pork Medallion Extrablatt, and it tasted delicious. My sister ordered sausage and she said that it was even better than Paulaner Bräuhaus in Shanghai. Unfortunately ... the ambience is not quite good. There was a construction site right in front of the Warung, so I didn't recommend to have lunch there because there will be a lot of dust, and inside ... it is so hot. The air con is not even cool, and there was almost no electric fan. However, I will definitely go back here to try the other menu because I just love good food. Ambience is second if the food itself is very delicious hahahaha. :-)

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Hubbie picked up a belly bug and as a result I bought food (dine in and take away) from ExtraBlatt as they had a selection of bland foods (which we would normally not have contemplated!) What a lovely surprise - from Pumpkin Soup with sour dough bread, very yummy burgers and crunchy chips, Ghoulash with creamy mash, roast pork with fried potatoes, and Beef Stroganoff with mash potatoes that deserved (and received) an encore. You name it we tried it, loved it AND paid very decent (if not warung) prices for it.

1  Thank balifoodie