All reviews mobile phone private pool bintang supermarket bedroom villa contact reception day bed free shuttle outdoor kitchen breakfast delivered insect repellent room service bar fridge main road air conditioning stayed for nights min walk to the beach reception area
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Very affordable Villas in a great location, very short walk to main streets.

The staff are FANTASTIC.

Luxurious rooms and pool, the day bed is great for relaxing by the pool. Breakfast is always on time and filling.

We received special discounts and a member card for staying more than once with more benefits the more we stay.

Jas Boutique Villas is our home away from home

Thanks again for a great stay.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mellyrg
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I've always avoided writing negative reviews. Rather if I didn't particularly like a restaurant, hotel or attraction I've not written anything.
However Jas Boutique Villas - not to be confused with Jas Green Villas has angered me sufficiently to act.
Jas Boutique is located in a gang off the main road almost opposite Sun Island and in the vicinity of The Haven.
It's entirely my fault we're here. I had made an error in the dates when making a reservation at Jas Green (where we've stayed and enjoyed previously) and they weren't available when I realised and corrected my mistake. Instead they offered their sister property Jas Boutique. In this they were efficient and generous and I thank them for that.
At the moment I'm sitting in the kitchen/living area, there is no lounge, and it is disgraceful. Cleaning seems to be optional here. The bathroom lacks even a power point and the one spare point available in the bedroom is literally hanging from the wall.
Breakfast is served to your room which is nice but alas unless you enjoy stone cold everything it's not worth bothering with. If we are still here tomorrow we'll be breakfasting elsewhere.
I could go on and on but hopefully my disappointment is obvious already.
Bali is flat out at present so we're having difficulty finding alternative accommodation for around A$150 - 175 per night. Jas Boutique was A$140 per night.
Please some maintenance and efficient cleaning might just lift this property out of the realms of "terrible".

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RonHPerth
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Spend two nights here. Hot water was malfunctioning on the first night, was too late, gonna shower with freezing cold water. Talk to the management early morning on the next day, they send over the maintenance, quite efficient.
Well, the pool is nice but i think is bit deep for us as we thought of it will be only at the level of our shoulders.
Overall, service, environment is good. I love their breakfast porridge!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mansonlee
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Stayed in Jas Boutique Villas for 5 days with a few of my friends. Plus point for the location of this villa, main street was just 5 minutes away, where many are located quite deep in the alley. Unless, of course, you have a much higher budget.
Rooms were clean, villa feels really cozy and private. Bali style villa, love the master room bathroom. Gazebo by the pool, greenery. Breakfasts were sent to our villa every morning. Receptionist and drivers were really helpful with all the tour information! Had a great getaway and relaxed trip. See you soon Jas Boutique Villas and beautiful Bali island!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JessieTilos
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

The villas are tired, dirty, and feel unsecure. The pool is more like a pond and drainage in bathroom smells terrible. There is much better accom available in Seminyak at a much better price, we booked 5 nights but left after 15 mins for another hotel. Staying here would have ruined what was a beautiful time in Seminyak. 5 star reviews are bogus for sure. Very disappointed and feel completely ripped off as we were not able to get any refund.

3  Thank scOtty_0z
JasHotelsGroup, Manager at Jas Boutique Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Scotty_0z

We would like to thank you very much for your feedback.

On behalf of Management, we do apologize for this inconvenience.
We apologize if you are not happy with our villa.
All of our 1 Bedroom pool villa is consistent with the picture on our website.
When you decide to check out, our Reception already advise you to stay in our 2 bedroom villa. But you said that you no need and you would like to stay together with your friend.
We sincerely hope you will accept our offer and can continue your stay with us.
And sorry about the refund, our Reception said that you didn’t asking about any refund when you check out.

Once again thank you very much for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again to JAS Boutique Villas.

Best Regards