The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$153
US$137
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
US$291
The Wolas Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$183
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$156
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$74
US$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

US$214
HotelQuickly
All reviewspotato headprivate poolpoolside dinnernightclub noisefull day tourw hotelour honeymoonevery morninglarge bedroomday bedgreat eateriesseminyak squareprivate oasisspecial shoutnoisy at nightairport pickupindonesian breakfast
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a 1 bedroom pool villa. The villas are a great size, with a decent sized pool which is always cool. The gardens and greenery in the villas is lovely and very thoughtfully done, so there is at least some shade protection over the pool most of the time, without impeding sun baking. The service from the staff is wonderful, with a special mention to Ketut, who made sure we were well cared for. Will definitely be back. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Made_Wisnada, General Manager at Bali Yubi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Chris D,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share the experience you had at The Yubi Villas recently. My self and all team members were very happy having you stayed with us.

I am pleased to hear that both of you enjoyed your stay with us, especially to note the pool and greenery of our garden. Also I am happy to know that our staff has taken care of you during the stay. I will share your review to all of our team member.

Once again thank you very much for your review and all of us look forward to welcoming you back to The Yubi Villas in other occasion in the future.

Made Wisnada

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3Nights... staff is superb friendly, cheerful & helpful... they will attend to your needs almost immediately... breakfast is great and nice. It should be normal to have mosquito in villa and they provide u with mq coil... they even provide a complimentry airport transfer, DVDs and birthday cake as well. Cleanliness is gd. Will reccomend to others :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Made_Wisnada, General Manager at Bali Yubi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Tteresa J,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience you had from your most recent stay at The Yubi Villas.

I am happy to read that both of you enjoyed your stay with us and our team members has been very helpful and friendly. Our aim to create experience for all of our guest include provide birth day cake or flower decor for special celebration.

Once again, we thank you for staying with us, we all very much look forward to welcoming you back again in other occasion the near future.

With best regard,

I Made Wisnada

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We booked the villas via WebJet and I'm pleased that we did. We had a 3 night stay for our quick child free honeymoon and our stay was perfect. We were in villa 2 and could not hear any noise from the streets or surrounding villas. We had airport pickup and for 150,000IDR they dropped us at the airport at 5am when we left. We had the special package of a driver/tour for the day, massage and poolside dinner. Wished we could have stayed longer but we had to get back to reality!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Made_Wisnada, General Manager at Bali Yubi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Manny Moo1976,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience you had from your most recent " Honeymoon Getaway " at The Yubi Villas.

Taking this opportunity on behalf of the team once again I would like to thank you for taking our " Special Package " which include Candle Light Dinner, 2 Hours SPA Treatment and a full day tour. We are very happy to know your positive review for your stay.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon in the near future.

I Made WISNADA

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I spent 7 nights on my own in 1 bed private pool villa. Loved every minute of it. It was my private oasis for what I called a mental health holiday & where I spent most of my time.
The staff were fantastic & always available to assist you with all your needs. From the cleaning staff, drivers, front desk - they were all polite, courteous, friendly & professional. They also gave you the privacy & space if that is what you wanted.
The room was just like the photos. The air conditioning in the sleeping quarters kept everything nice & cool. The bed big, comfy with lots of pillows & snuggly bedding.
The bathroom huge with a deep bath & seperate shower. Plenty of towels, toiletries, cupboards & storage.
The pool, the perfect size. Clean & the perfect temperature. The private yard got sun most of the day but there was still plenty of shaded area to get out of the sun.
The breakfast menu was not extensive, but the food was great. I am missing starting my day with the Indonesian breakfast.
I would recommend the Yubi Villas to anyone. Especially if they are after somewhere close to things but away enough to be a private retreat. I look forward to staying there again one day.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Criticalincident,

We were very happy to have you stayed at The Yubi Villas in March 2017. We wish to thank you for taking your valued time to share your stay experience with us .

My self and all team members are delighted to read that you loved the experience. Our team members are truly the true soul of our villas. I am pleased to know they looked after you well and always there genuinely to help and went out their way to ensure you had a great time.

Once again thank you very much for your review. We very much look forward to share the beautiful Bali has to offer and to welcome you again in the future to The Yubi Villas.

I Made WISNADA

Reviewed 1 April 2017

My wife and I stayed at Yubi for a week and had an awesome experience. The villas were spacious and clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. From the moment we were picked up at the airport, we were treated very well.

The hotel was close to everything, so we were able to walk everywhere. Even when we left for a short amount of time, the staff always cleaned our room very quickly and left it spotless. The fried rice breakfasts were great, and the one time we ordered room service it was great as well. The pool was clean, about 5' deep and big enough to swim around in. There was total privacy, high walls, etc. We loved it! I should also mention that the greenery and foliage around the facility and especially in the yard is absolutely gorgeous.

There is a 24 hour minimart just a few steps away, so if you forgot some stuff (as we did) you're in luck. Although, we ended up not needing half of it, the bathroom was well stocked and refilled every day. The staff never missed a beat.

The ONLY negatives: a handful of lights were burned out. And you're better off getting a spa treatment somewhere else for a better price (as with most hotels/resorts).

My wife and I can't wait for the chance to come back here. It gets a definite five stars from us for being such a quaint, convenient hideaway in the middle of everything in Seminyak.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Made_Wisnada, General Manager at Bali Yubi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Caleb410,

We were very happy to have you and your wife stayed at The Yubi Villas recently. We wish to thank you for taking your valued time to share a very detailed and comprehensive review.

My self and all team members are delighted to read that you loved the experience during your stay with us. Our team members are truly the true soul of our villas. I am pleased to know they looked after you well and went out their way to ensure you and your wife had a great time.

Yes, as you mentioned The Yubi Villas centrally located in heart of Seminyak surrounding by shop, famous eateries and within 5 minutes to Peti Tenget Beach. Our location creating convenience for our guests during their stay with us.

Once again thank you very much for your review. We very much look forward to welcome you again in the future to The Yubi Villas.

Made Wisnada