We booked 2 x 3 bedroom villas for 12 people for 10 days for my mums 60th. On arrival we were blown away by the villas, ours was single story with 2 bedrooms off the living area and kitchen (semi outdoor) and 1 bedroom separate from the main building (this one was a little smelly, but not unbearable) on the first night we ordered room service, which was affordable and arrived promptly (vegetarian bento box is a winner). Each morning the chef's would prepare a delicious breakfast in our villa, I was disappointed at 1st that there was no buffet breakfast available, but this was quickly forgotten. The highlight by far was the in house banquet, we ordered the suckling pick, and meat BBQ & music, they arrived early in the afternoon while we were out and on returning, we were amazed to see the effort they had gone to, setting up - candles around the pool, a banquet table with napkins, we thought they would just cook the food and go, but the staff stayed and served firstly the beef and noodle soup, which was delicious and the suckling pick was to die for, there were a selection of vegetable, salad and rice dishes and finished off with vahlrona flour less chocolate cake. The chef then pushed my 11 month old baby nephew in the pram around in the backyard singing to him, so that my sister could enjoy her meal. They also packed up all the food into the fridge so we could have left overs for the next few days, all of this was less than $40/head including entertainment.
There are so many good things to say about this place, but other than the banquet the stand out was the service, all the staff, from the cleaners to the chefs, even the security guards out the front who stopped the traffic for us to cross the road to Bali deli (also fantastic) up to 10 times a day, made you feel as though it really was their pleasure, to make our day.
The location was also ideal, being a fair walk or taxi ride before getting harassed.
All in all our stay was fantastic thanks to the villas Bali, I would highly recommend it and if I do go back to Bali, I will definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak