“Lovely Villa in Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax poolside on our daybed deck or enjoy the poolside living space in air-conditioned comfort.
Our living space with dining and kitchen has air-con or you can open it all up and jump in the pool Lounge in comfort or head on into the pool for a dip. We can provide a pool fence for the children.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tired of swimming how about kicking back and watching TV.
No its not a plunge pool perfect for couples, friends travelling together or families.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort in the master bedroom with its own large ensuite
The master bedroom connects to the outdoor deck poolside.
Had enough of exploring how about unwinding in bed and watching a movie.
Master bedroom ensuite with separate shower and bath.
Master bedroom ensuite with large rain style shower head.
Night time dips are highly recommended to cool off on hot evenings.
Full breakfast prepared daily to your preference.  Included at no extra charge.
Dine in preferred we can certainly organise this for you. We also have a highchair if needed.
Want to eat in the kitchen is fully equipped and our lovely villa team will make you breakfast daily
Our second bedroom can be a twin room or made up to a super sized queen bed. It has its own ensuite
Both bedrooms come with our satellite TV service.
Ensuite to the second bedroom with private outdoor shower area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Caz360
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely Villa in Great Location”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

This is our third villa stay in Seminyak and this was the best located villa yet. Lovely villa that has everything you need. Staff are friendly and unobtrusive. Beds and furniture very comfortable and really like the fact that you can close off the living area at night. Likewise I prefer the indoor bathrooms that this villa offers (for those that like to shower outdoors there is an outdoor shower in one of the rooms). Close to some good restaurants (Petitenget walking distance and then Chandi, Ginger Moon, Grocer and Grind a short taxi ride away if you don't want to walk in the heat). Booking the villa with Alyssa was easy and I appreciated her help when I had to book at short notice. We would stay in this villa again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
slbWA
Perth WA
“Location and comfort, exceptional!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We just returned from 4 nights at Villa Ria and were 4 Mums having a girls weekend away. The location of this Villa is absolutely perfect. At the end of a lane directly opposite Biku Restaurant we felt very spoilt having this as our "local". The shopping is all well within walking distance with beautiful shops to wander through even if you aren't a shopper. I did attempt a run along the beach but it's not terribly clean or pleasant to run on so I stuck the roads the following morning. Potato Head is literally next door so we just walked up our laneway and then down the long driveway to Potato Head. A great way to spend a lazy afternoon. That's the location covered so onto the actual villa.
The service is perfect, absolutely nothing to fault from the minute the booking process started til checkout and beyond. Our flights were delayed on our return trip and we were only notified midway through our trip. Arranging to stay for a very late checkout was graciously accommodated and truly appreciated by us all. Absolutely amazing service. Staff were there when you needed but left you to enjoy your space most of the time which was perfect. Ipod dock stereo, personal insect repellent, filtered water dispenser, quality glass wear and a great fridge with the ability to make our own ice with filtered water were all small touches that made our stay so very comfortable. The beds and pillows were also very comfortable to sleep on and the mosquito net around the bed is clean, neat and intact. Air conditioner in the bedrooms work very well although the aircon in the living area struggled a bit the one time we actually used it. Most of the time the fans are more than enough because we threw the doors open and kept cool with dips in the pool. The living area can be totally enclosed at night which is great if you have bug phobia.
I must be honest so I do have a couple of things to note. Yes the pool is cool as noted by previous reviewers. Although a touch cooler than I like, I still swam in it happily and after my morning run and afternoon shopping it was very welcomed! Direct sun to the pool is limited to a few hours in the middle of the day, hence the cooler temp but it is preferred to the way some of the hotel pools heat up in the afternoons.
There are a few mosquito's around but minimal, especially compared to some other villas I have stayed in in Legian and they provide the repellant which is very effective and smells really nice!
There was one negative which was easily rectified:
Not long after we arrived I noticed an unpleasant smell in one bathroom which is totally enclosed, it got progressively worse until I couldn't stand it (to me it smelled like sewerage and flowers). I noticed some smelly sticks in the corner of the room, and although not offensive smelling on their own, combined with the sewerage smell it was awful. I put the sticks outside and within a few hours the smell was gone. At night time when I brushed my teeth I still detected a hint of sewerage smell which seemed to come from the drain so I just closed plugged the drains at night and it fixed the problem. I don't think this issue is a fault of the villa as the area seemed to have a bit of a smell in some places at certain times of the day. That's Bali. It's just that the smelly sticks used to mask the issue made it worse for me but it was easily rectified.
All in all the place is PERFECT and I would not hesitate to book again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, quality, service.
Liked least: Smell.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
NREvans
Sydney, Australia
“Paradise in Bali”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Just had a wonderful week with friends at Villa Ria, everything was perfect . The Staff were extremely friendly and helpful the location was excellent to the beach and some teriffic restaurants . It was a a shame we had only booked for the week . I look forward to coming back again, next time i plan to stay longer .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private but close to all the best parts of Bali
Travelling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gold Coast
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
RCB-08
Austin, Texas
“Beautiful , quiet and convenient location”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Planning and booking our stay was easy. The owner in Australia was very responsive and answered the many questions I had. The villa is beautiful, quiet and very well appointed. The house staff were very helpful, polite and overall a pleasure to interact with. Nyoman, the Villa's driver, did his best to be available and if not coordinated with other drivers. The pool was relaxing, although a tad cool, but we would go next door to Potato Head for pool, beach, and relaxing in the afternoon. Traveling alone with my teenage daughter, I loved that the villa was part of a complex with 24hr security and felt very safe. The location between W and P'Head offered two great beach accesses at your doorstep. Jl. Pettitenget runs the edge of Seminyak, which we appreciated because within easy walking distance we had excellent restaurants/shops/bars and anywhere else in Seminyak was easily accessible by the abundant taxis. Only thing is that being a street in development (as opposed to the rest of Seminyak, which is basically built up) there was quite a bit of construction in the general area around the villa, including works in the street. Once completed the location will be perfect!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing