“Tasting menu is brilliant”
Review of Teatro Gastroteque

Teatro Gastroteque
Ranked #37 of 598 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$40 - US$120
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Teatro Gastroteque is a boutique fine dining restaurant, located in the epicentrum of Bali's best dining destination, Seminyak. We offer something completely novel - a sophisticated Asian twist on the French cuisine. We source the best produce available in the market, and use most of local ingredients to deliver an authentic flavour yet alluring with bold presentation, highlighting quality ingredients. The name of Teatro Gastroteque literally means "Theatre" where our culinary team performs their passion and love of gastronomy, and to be presented to you in such immaculate and impeccable way by our butlers. We are passionate to give the best dining experience to our guests, for that reason, details and fundamental techniques are the foundation to pursue our goal, we call it "Infinity journey to find a perfection". Complete your unforgettable evening with us, and savour the luxury you deserve.
Reviewed 23 January 2018

True fine dining experience. Every dish is presented beautifully and can be accompanied by wines to the chefs choice.

The standouts on the tasting menu have to be the bread with Japanese butter and the snapper and steak.

Would certainly be heading back

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I recently went to Teatro Gastroteque for my sister's 30th birthday dinner. We had read all of the reviews online as well as about the chef and so were super excited to see what the hype was about. Lucky for us, they lived up to their exceptional reputation by providing us one of the best dining experiences you can ask for.

We had the 6 course renaissance menu which actually consisted of 10 dishes. Each dish came out had extraordinary presentation, which the taste of the food matched.
The staff explained each dish after serving so we knew exactly what we were about to eat which was a nice touch. Every dish was unique and unlike anything I had tried before. I highly recommend Teatro to anyone in Bali who wants to try something different, cooked by the highest renowned chef in Bali.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My family and I went for the chef favourite taster menu...9 courses. It was amazing, the food was so creative and different from anything I've experienced before. The food was delicious and fun. The staff were great and explained the dishes very well. I was so full at the end, its so worth the price and they have great wine selection. Recommend to treat yourself.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I went here last night and opted for the chefs selection menu- 9 courses of fish, beef, crab, salad, breads and chocolate cake. The variety of food was perfect ensuring we tried a mixture of different things. I was particularly impressed with the snapper and beef. We sat there for over two hour as each dish was served in perfect time and with an explanation from the very attentive staff. The venue is elegant and intimate which means you are never forgotten about by the staff. The evening ended perfectly with the staff bringing out a (second) slab of cake out with happy birthday written on it for my sister. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

From foods, services, staffs, and check-bill; all those services, foods being served and dining experience was great! Worth for the money and definitely we will be returning to dine-in again.