“Best Nasi Goreng EVER ”
Review of Warung Rumpi's

Warung Rumpi's
Ranked #122 of 609 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: Fresh Indonesian foods and very cold Beer,freshly ground local coffe ,free WiFi,Sport Tv Good price in Seminyak Area Good service with smile
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful fresh food prepared by some of the friendliest people I have ever come across in Bali. The atmosphere is relaxed and easy.
Worth coming back to ... Again and again

Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Dear Values Guest,

Greetings from Rumpi's

Thank you for sharing the review following your visit. I am delighted to know that you love our " Nasi Goreng "and that you had an enjoyable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Great food great service nice smile of the waiters in the chill
Location it is a must try when you come to Bali

Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Dear Bayu A

Thank you for choosing Warung Rumpi's and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I've been to Warung Rumpis a few times. Great Coffee and great western style breakfast. It's very casual with out all the pretentiousness of some of the new western cafes. I always try and support the local business.

Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Dear Nigel J

Thank you for choosing Warung Rumpi's and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am Pleased to hear you enjoyed with our food & beverage and found our location good for chill. I am happy that you are satisfied with our services and thank you for your support.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Dropped by here for cold beers. Very friendly service and very cold beer. A cool locale. Prices were very reasonable. Did not try the food this time but the brekfast options really sound good at a good price.

Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greeting from Rumpi's

Thank you for considering our beer is the coldest one. it is indeed an honour.
i am delighted to know that you had enjoy the beer we had. We appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit and try our foods.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I was in Bali for a week and this little gem was right next door to where I was staying. I ate here every morning. The atmosphere is chilled and rustic, the staff are friendly and chatty, the food was always fresh and yummy, the coffee was excellent and the prices were half that of the main drag of Seminyak. Just a great little place down a side street, loved it.

Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Dear Carolforde,

Thank you for choosing Warung Rumpi's and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our food and beverage especially with our coffee. I am glad that you were impressed with the service in our warung.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards,