“Feb. 2016 Visit to Babar Cafe”
Review of Babar Cafe

Babar Cafe
Ranked #281 of 551 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: French, Indonesian, Spanish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Really great bubble tea, tapas, and live music at night (I saw a reggae band);
The atmosphere is really relaxed during the daytime, and there's outdoor seating with nice views

There are newer reviews for Babar Cafe

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

There's a fab buy one cocktail, get another free campaign on and that's what got my attention. The food is crap, nothing nice to say about it unfortunately. Good for a after dinner drink or pre clubbing etc. but I would not come here to eat!

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

There is no words to describe how happy and full I am right now. This place has everything you could possibly want for every meal of the day. I have never had an egg so perfectly poached. I think I might just stay here forever.

2  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

A lovely Cafe to stop for a refreshing drink and snack, and watch the world pass by. The tapas is fresh and tasty. The wine, cool and crisp. Great spot!

1  Thank AussieBarbie
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Just found babar cafe, great fresh food and really good iced black coffee. Loved the apple and yoghurt pancakes and the burrito - great new place for us, we will be back. Also, great service by Andrew and kadak

2  Thank Studddownunder