This hotel is okay to stay at. This was our family holiday, so we stayed in the villa. Villa was very clean, the air conditioning worked, but the bathroom taps and showerhead need replacing. All the towels are either faded or frayed or both, this includes the pool towels. Staff are okay, however, they do not go out of their way for you, one almost feels like guests are an inconvenience to them.
The positives are that this hotel is close (walking distance) to the main streets of Seminyak, and one does not get hassled on the way to the main streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak