My new wife and I stayed here in March for five days for our honeymoon. We had the honeymoon package, which included a five course meal, massage, breakfast, wine on arrival and basically being treated like a prince and princess during the entire stay. I cannot say enough the facilities. The villa itself was pristine, the private pool was amazing, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was great, everything was spotless and refreshed daily. They gave us three pillows of varying firmnesses which was great. It also had a full kitchen so making coffee at our leisure and storing our purchased ice cream treats was easy. the mini bar was always stocked and included beer, soft drinks and snacks. We had everything on the breakfast menu at some point during our stay and enjoyed the food. The fruit was always fresh and delicious and the cook that came to our room was great. We are both foodies and would say that the breakfasts were akin to moms home cooking.
The other thing about this small villa accommodation is the privacy. We could have been anywhere and no where, but only 300 m from the main street in seminyak, 20 minutes walk if you dare, to the beach. Close to some amazing restaurants (dont miss Ku De Ta or The Breeze at the Samaya for some world class food) and Kuta. We really enjoyed the privacy and spent most of the time in the villa or spa, which bring me to my next point
the spa here is AWESOME, we've had lots of massages and spa treatments in the past, but this spa set itself apart, from the amazing ginger tea, to the super friendly staff, to the mad low prices, we went every single day, I think the staff thought we were nuts!
The best thing was the star treatment that we had, nothing was too small or menial, the receptionists were lovely and helpful and their recommendations were perfect for dinners and visits.
So overall, this villa, with great staff, amazing facilities and awesome atmosphere, if we could live here, we definitely would!
This is the only place i have ever stayed were i cannot really find anything negative so say, I usually try to make at least one suggestion, but these people have done it perfectly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate Bali holiday experience in the heart of the evolving Seminyak lifestyle district, The Ulin Villas & Spa is the place to be. This multi award-winning villa retreat puts you in the vicinity of world-class restaurants, vibrant boutiques and after-dark hotspots on the beach. It is located just off Bali's famous "Eat Street" where everyone comes to enjoy food, fashion and fun. Following its recent aesthetic refurbishment, The Ulin Villas & Spa reinterprets contemporary Balinese design through customized interiors and luxurious touches. Each villa is a tropical sanctuary cocooned within a native garden featuring its own private swimming pool and essential modern home comforts. At The Ulin Villas & Spa, we understand the importance of relaxation and spending quality time with loved ones. Trained in the art of Balinese hospitality, our team is on hand to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of with a warm smile and a few friendly words to enrich your stay. The Ulin Villas & Spa is another exclusive property managed by Karaniya Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak