“Excellent Staff, amazing food”
Review of Sisterfields

Sisterfields
Ranked #55 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sisterfields brings the iconic cafe culture of Australia to the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Showcasing fresh pastries, salads and sandwiches alongside an extensive all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch. Sisterfields is one of the coolest boutique cafes on the island.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My advice if traveling to Bali from any where around the world, don’t return home until you have eaten at Sisterfields, amazing food and sensational staff

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (4,659)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I could eat here breakfast lunch and dinner. Everything that comes out from the kitchen is perfect. Great service. Food heaven.

Adam M, Manager at Sisterfields, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi there, We don’t mind having you for breakfast, lunch and dinner ;) Thank you for the awesome review.

Cheers,

Sisterfields Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here with my wife and young daughter
Very modern venue, very busy
The place was packed with a huge line out the front. We put or name on the waiting list and we’re seated within 5 minutes.
Coffee & food was really nice and tasty

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I come here becoz My niece.... This is the place she want to come.... So, I bring her to come here.... Becoz we still full so we just order Dessert..... And we order 1 dessert...
It’s the best dessert..... Sorry, I forget the name he he he.... But if I’m not wrong it’s Pancake.... Can check in Menu and ask the staff

Adam M, Manager at Sisterfields, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there,

You must be talking about our “Pancake & Red berries” ;) definitely one of our favorites as well! Hope to see you again for some more pancakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert ;)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last time to Sister fields was in 2014 and we loved it then... back today and it’s even better! Busy, buzzing with positivity and the food was fabulous. I had the pumpkin, celery and quinoa salad and it delivered loads of crunch and was super tasty! Service was very good too!