“Best rib-eye in Bali”

Ranked #127 of 551 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$6 - US$33
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tokyo Skipjack is a Japanese themed steak & grill restaurant with a fascination concept of east meets west food & beverage, located at the famous "Eat-Street" Seminyak, Jl kayu Cendana No.1, Bali. The concept was born with a simple reason, they believe that good food should be accessible to all people and they want to share happiness through good and real food. By adapting the brand development in implementing the business model; differentiation, relevance, esteem & knowledge, Tokyo Skipjack becoming the talk of the town steak place. And to keep the flame burning, Tokyo Skipjack created a unique brand energy, which is a powerful competitive advantage through sharing, engaging & collaborating by continuing to create innovative ideas for customers.
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This is the dirst time i get the right medium ribeye steak, so tender, juicy, and taste soooo good..will visit again to try the other sauces that sold out today..and the horenzo salad sooo yummy..also the mango lassi

There are newer reviews for Tokyo Skipjack Seminyak

Reviewed 27 May 2017

great steak and they have fantastic mashed potatoes with a side of the Japanese style salad... so good! and decent wine prices!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

BEST steak in seminyak!! I should know because my entire time spent in seminyak I ate steak! This place is so relaxed, the steaks are seasoned to perfection and the staff are so so so friendly! My partner and I ate here 3 times in 8 days! We recommend the t-bone!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Usd ribeye. Really !!!
Who knows if its usd or nz! Apart from price. Usdribeye was fat and grissle.
Cafe style setting. Not imptessed. Sitting in here now and had to SHOUT its overated.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We chose to eat here because of all the good reviews which all I can say is I'm amazed at how many people recommend this steakhouse it's probably the worst steak I've eaten in years.

I asked for my steak to be cooked medium and it came up still rare in places I couldn't eat it and sent it back it came back the way I expected it to be cooked but no apology from the waitress at all they really didn't seem bothered.

I had the mushroom sauce and glad I did because the food was tasteless

Been to Tokyo Skipjack Seminyak? Share your experiences!