“Great set bbq menu at cheap price”
Review of Tendan Korean Bbq

Tendan Korean Bbq
Ranked #412 of 553 Restaurants in Seminyak
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My wife and I chose the set menu for 2 which contained all you needed for a great cook yourself Korean BBQ experience. We were able to bring our own bottle of bubbly and they provided an ice bucket and champagne glasses. Bought tongue as an extra dish for 80000 and in total meal was less than $40 aud. As Molly Meldrum would say do yourself a favour.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Food portions are ridiculously small. We got the meal for 3 people and it had 4 tiny prices of beef.
The food can be cooked at your table which is a normal novelty for Korean but it was pretty tasteless.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Hi this is not how Korean food should taste. It was not good at all. I was very disappointed. As I was so looking forward to having korean food. I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone. The tables were so so dirty from St work dust just outside. Terrible!

1  Thank monicat544
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I go with my moslem friend to tendan so i figured i couldn't try the pork range, i order some package for 1 pax of chicken j tenderloin, mix vegetable and egg soup, and kimchi with fresh letuce and some red paste...they also give me grill garlic...i just add extra rice and chicken teriyaki, total i pay 255k, it was a good price for a bbq, and the taste is so korean, i love it very much...they gave us some anglo ( traditional griller) which is cute and i love it very much... i tried the sauce they gave with sesame oil..it was marvellous, and i try to eat the meat, the garlic, the red paste and lettuce...it was good too....the mix vegetables is rather bland but good combination with meat, the kimchi is not that great....but overall..it is a fun way and i really feel the korean culture filled in this restaurant

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

- very good korean BBQ
- package for 2 cost less than 300.000
- nice selection of meat (pork, beef, chicken
- quick service and nice personnel
- meat portion is 3 times 80 gram. We could eat a bit more.

4 stars for sure! If they provide a bit more meat it will be a 5!

1  Thank Peter T