“Better than Texas!”
Review of Smokehouse BBQ

Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #142 of 549 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Description: Authentic Texas BBQ. Quality meat & simple spice rubs, wood smoked overnight. The end result is a delicious, smoky, Texas bbq experience. Our focus is beef brisket, pork spare ribs, pulled pork and sausage. We take serious our role as ambassadors of Texas, and strive to provide quality service with southern hospitality.
Reviewed 12 April 2016

It's hard to imagine there's a place in Bali that outshines native Texas BBQ, but Smokehouse pulls it off! I've had every single thing on the menu and it's all excellent. My favorites are the sausage (fabulous and hard to come by in Bali), the ribs (smoky, fall off the bone) and the peach cobbler (just like Grandma's!). My wife loves the fried smoked chicken, my kids love the Mac & Cheese. This place is a great fit for the whole family!

There are newer reviews for Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

A must visit eatery for fans of meat and slow cooked goodness. Good value, delicious food. The size of the offset smoker was awesome!

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

OMG we went to this place based on the reviews I'd read and we weren't disappointed. The brisket and ribs were devine the meat was tender and fell off the bone, the coleslaw was great as well. We will definitely be going back before we leave Bali.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

This would be about my 3rd review for this, cos you people need to know how amazing this food it. Every trip to bali i have this atleast a few times. The meat is quality and absolutely mouth watering. Dont know what else to say but if ur in bali you gotta try this you wont be dissapointed. Thanks smokehouse for this i just wish i had this closer to me back home in australia. See yous next trip!!

1  Thank Dwaine C
Reviewed 4 April 2016

It was a decent place to eat, but the amount of meat you pay for is small. It is quiet Americanized for the food so if you are a picky eater visiting Seminyak, this might be the place you will enjoy. It was just down the road from where I was staying, which made it very convenient.