“Brisket Sandwich is a must try !!”
Review of Smokehouse BBQ

Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #142 of 551 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Description: Authentic Texas BBQ. Quality meat & simple spice rubs, wood smoked overnight. The end result is a delicious, smoky, Texas bbq experience. Our focus is beef brisket, pork spare ribs, pulled pork and sausage. We take serious our role as ambassadors of Texas, and strive to provide quality service with southern hospitality.
Reviewed 8 July 2017

If you like your american style BBQ then this place is good value - not cheap by Bali Standards but for the quality and a family night out well worth the visit. We tried to eat there again before we left but we went on the night they were closed . Will be back next year.

1  Thank sokar p
There are newer reviews for Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Seminyak because of the brisket. They have really top-notch bbq.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, large portions, outstanding service, very clean restaurant. I'd definitely go back!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here before and enjoyed the food. Today I decided to try the pulled pork sandwich (take away) was very disappointed when I got home to find I had no meat....only fat....and a lot of it. Which I didn't eat
2 stars given only because the sides were good.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

So first the good news: the meat was well cooked and truly fall-off-the-bone tender. But that is about all that can be said for this place. First there was no brisktet, and NO true Texas BBQ house would go without brisket, but then to add insult to injury, they werre out of mac and cheese too! Whoa, there, that's two strikes.

Okat so let get to teh food, I orfered the combo, which came with a sausage, ribs and two sides. I got the potato salad as the aforementioned mac and cheese was nowhere to be seen. I also ordered the coleslaw. Both the sides were okay, if underwhelming. But the real letdown were the sauces. I mean when the best sauce on the table is the ketchup, you have to wonder. The Texas BBQ sauce was way overpowered by cumin, the chili sauce had chilli on the label and that was about it. The Caralina sauce was far too vinegery and the Asian sauce was over powered by Asian five spice.

So if you want some good barbeque, this plae is fine as long as you take your own fixins'