“Fantastic steak”

Char Char Bar & Grill
Ranked #55 of 566 Restaurants in Seminyak
Description: Dining under the stars at night in the romantically lit space upstairs, in the non-smoking and air-conditioned area perfect for families downstairs, or hanging out on the terrace overlooking the street with your buddies, Char Char has all options covered. Open daily from 15.00pm - 01:00am.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant, by far one of my favorites in Bali.
Never disappointed with the food or service. Usually costs about $AUD80 for two having three courses and drinks - always worth it!
Chocolate fondant for dessert is a must have!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I arrived before my friend. There was new staff. He kept hounding me. I ordered but said I wanted to wait till my friend arrived. Food arrived before my friend. I sent it and the waiter away and called for the manager. When my friend arrived neither of us could get Bintang beer!!!!! In Indonesia!!! I order something different from the first messed up order. I was dreadful. I couldn't eat it... never again!!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We loved the ambience of the restaurant. We had dinner here. It was quite breezy. Has beautiful setting on the Seminyaks eat street right opposite to Amadea resort. We had great Indonesian food here! Good to chill out on the steps like sitting arrangement overlooking the street. We set on 1st floor in the restaurant. Beautiful candle light dinner!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We initially saw Char Char from the street and were drawn to the amphitheatre sitting area, which we thought was pretty cool. We were seated immediately and ordered our drinks. Unfortunately I forgot that Bali doesn't have the no smoking policy like Aus. does so I was overcome with cigarette smoke. We also felt that each seat needed cushions, which were available on request from another guest. It's a great idea but lacked some finer touches.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very busy place, front part had seats like a theatre to eat and drink.
Inside is massive, we had a torch to look at menu, very good selection of food from starters to desserts, open kitchen so can see the chefs! Fresh seafood. Very lively place good atmosphere.

Would highly recommend