“The pictures don't do it justice”
other travellers have booked this property
Sign The Pool
Dining room
Bathub
Bathroom Bedroom 2
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
osman k
“The pictures don't do it justice”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great central location in seminyak. Beautiful premesis with great decor. Would highly recommend. A++

Management Response
5 Oct 2017
Dear Osman K,

Warmest Greetings from Neil Villa Seminyak,
We are thrilled to read your positive feedback and taking time to post a wonderful comments on TripAdvisor.
Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your memorable experience at our villa on TripAdvisor.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Villa soon.

Warmest Regards,
Neil Villa Seminyak Management
Brett F
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Lovely Villa in Seminyak”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We have no problem recommending this villa. Communication had been very good from booking to pick up.
Brilliant that the driver was on what's app so pick up was a breeze. Location is also very good close to circle K , laundry across the road, money changer and great good and msssage all so close. 10 mins walk to eat st. Also the wifi was good and the maid excellent. Only thing disappointing was the showers that dribbled out. We would gladly stay again however and confirm photos represent the villa accurately.

Management Response
14 Sep 2017
Dear Mr.Brett F,

Warmest Greetings from Neil Villa Seminyak,
Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do appologize for the inconvenience that the showers has dribbled we will fix it immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bali.

Warmest Regards,
Neil Villa Semnyak Management
tinnkelbe...
Victoria, Australia
“Spacious ,well maintained villa.”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Neill villa is a short walk to eat st and a walk-able distance to the Bingtang supermarket.There is a Circkle K at the end of the gang that was very handy.The Villa is spacious with the pool receiving much of the day time sun which us sun lover for happy for.Neil villa is very clean and well maintained by the house keeper.The house keeper was helpful and un-intrusive,doing his job quickly leaving us to enjoy the villa. We had a couple of little issues we had during our stay that was a bit odd,first being when we arrived we were greeted by 3 men with very limited English and no owner.After many stays in Bali i found this quite odd,in fact we never meet the owner at all during our stay.Secondly is we were not given a phone or any contact details for anyone in case something went wrong such as our first breakfast that happen to be my birthday,the cook was 1 and a half hrs late and ended up sending her son to cook for us.I had to contact the driver who picked us up and ask for him to contact someone and see if they were in fact coming. Thirdly there was a very limited amount of staples supplied or any fruit bowl.These were minor issues compared to the amazing time we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kim C
Parramatta
“Amazing villa highly recommend”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What an amazing time we had at Villa Neil, would highly recommend. The villa is just gorgeous perfectly laid out with each bedroom having the most amazing outdoor/indoor bathroom. All staff from the cleaning staff to our driver could not do enough for us and they have made our family holiday one we wont forget. My husbands bag went missing on Jetstar it was very stressful with Jetstar basically offering no help, the villa manager Mery did an amazing job calling Jetstar and sending driver to collect bag. We will be returning to this villa next year could not fault. Thank you Sasa Mery and staff.

Marni1973
Singapore
“Overall a pleasant stay although there were a few unfortunate issues.”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Neil Villa purely based on the outstanding reviews on trip advisor and I feel my husband and I may have been a little unlucky as everyone else clearly had an amazing time with no issues. It all started brilliantly, the owner was incredibly responsive and helpful and the booking and pick up all went smoothly. We arrived late at night and the manager was there to give us a quick tour and hand over keys. First impressions were great. We chose the larger of the 3 bedrooms and arranged for Made (the villa assistant/chef) to come at 9am the next day to cook breakfast. Day 1 was good. Breakfast was lovely and Made was super helpful and even gave me a number to contact if we did have any issues. The one thing we did notice in the light of day was that was of the two sofas was covered with black mold. There were only two of us so we just used the other sofa. Not a major issue and easy to solve but just a little surprised it hadn't been re-covered (it's a perfectly understandable consequence of open concept living). Day 2 was fine and we really enjoyed using the pool and the peace and quiet (the villa is down a very quiet lane), Made asked us to buy things for breakfast the next day and we agreed on 9am again. That evening, there was an unfortunate incident with a large rat running around the living area whilst we were eating/watching tv so I dutifully sent a text to the number Made has given me saying that it wasn't urgent but they might want to send someone the following day. Day 3 and Made didn't show up. I eventually texted the number given and asked if she was ok and what time pest control was coming (I assumed we would have to let them in). The response was that Made had said we had asked her not to come to cook breakfast anymore and to only come and clean in the afternoon. It was definitely not a case of misunderstanding. I expect it was merely a case of having too many villas to look after and not enough time. As we were only two people it made sense to concentrate on the larger parties in other villas. However, it would have been nice to have had that communicated and I was a bit bemused when Made did show up that afternoon and then confronted me (nicely) to ask why I had sent a note to her manager and she was now probably going to get in trouble - I had also said in my text that one of the towels had blood on it from a previous guest so I had left it in the wash basket. The intention was not to get anyone in trouble, I was merely texting the number Made had given me to check what was happening. Anyway, after that things went fairly smoothly again and overall we did have a nice stay. We had paid for the transfer from the airport but the manager offered us a free transfer down to Tabanan (our next stay) due to the rat incident, which was a nice gesture (although the driver may not suit nervous passengers as he only has one speed!). So overall great peaceful location, nice layout of villa, comfortable beds, nice pool but could benefit from a little spruce up in places and I would warn anyone who likes bathroom privacy that the bathrooms back directly onto the bathrooms of the villa next door and unfortunately if you are in there at the same time, you can hear everything!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing