“A delicious and informative dinner!”
Review of Casa Italiana

Casa Italiana
Ranked #48 of 353 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Description: Double dose of Italian flair with a creative menu created by Chef Tobia while dining at this artsy venue, featuring elegant hand-painted Barocco art wall encompassed within a contemporary design. Rediscover the pleasures of Italian cuisine in all its regional varieties with Chef Tobia’s romantic menu, his devotion to the highest quality ingredients and traditional homemade recipes prepared with a creative twist inspired by Phu Quoc adventures, allowing each flavor to shine through with elegant simplicity.
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We went to Casa Italiana on our first night staying at Salinda. Food and wine were both delicious and all the staff were so lovely. Tobia the chef came past and chatted with us which meant we could request a proper, classic bruschetta and even got recommendations for where to drink/eat/visit on the island. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Salinda is a cut above, and Casa Italiana stood out on my visit. We ate there twice; we were so impressed the first night we had to eat there again our second, and last, night at the resort. The first evening we were shown to a lovely outdoor table for two, quite romantic (despite the mosquitos in the air; the restaurant provided insect repellent!). I had lasagna, and it was excellent, and my companion had spaghetti, which also was very tasty. The wine menu offered a good assortment, and the desert was outstanding. The second evening we stayed in to avoid the mossies and I had a four-cheese pizza that was one of the best I've ever eaten, while my companion had beef cheeks, which also were excellent. I am not a huge fan of Italian food, but this place will definitely be one of the standouts for any visitor.

Service was excellent and outstanding; prices were reasonable considering the quality of offering.

1  Thank Brutus58
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The best Italian restaurant. Very nice in the interiors and excellent in the dishes offered. A little expensive

2  Thank cirellone
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We ate here on our fist night at the Salinda Hotel in Phu Quoc. The food, service and atmosphere was perfect. Prices were as you would expect for a 5* hotel restaurant.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was in Phu Quoc for 10 days holidays and after a week of Street food and Vietnamese dishes me and my friend booked a dinner in this beautiful resort where we spent a good day between the resort’s swim pool and the beach! The restaurant is a quiet place, elegant and classy; the staff very carefully and nice!
We shared “insalata di casa” and “gran fritto” for starters: amazing, the fritto so light and the fish so fresh!
After I got “prawns risotto” for sure the best risotto from long time and for dessert panna cotta with local berries jam simple but so good! Chef Tobia also welcomed us with a fresh sparkling flut, which was really appreciate.
Definitely worth a visit if you’re in this beautiful island!

1  Thank Lisabetta5