“"Always great time!"”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Asian Calamari and Blue Point Oysters for appetizers...
Delicious!
Cowboy Steak I had
was awesome!
My wife had the Filet mignon... phenomenal!!
Drinks and cigar bar great time. Jerry our waiter was the best!!! Must try for yourself. Great place... never disappoints!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The Brick House has become our Special Occasion, Family place. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and even a holiday or two here. The menu is extensive and there is something for everyone. My usual is the Short Ribs. For years now, that is what I order; looking forward to it each and every time. This past weekend was different. I have wanted for such a long time to try the Scallops in the cream brandy reduction sauce so, I did! OMG! They are just wonderful! Moist, tender and so tasty AND the sauce is NOT very strong or salty as to drown out the sweet flavor of the scallops. Now, I have another favorite! I did, however, have my usual clam chowder and they do it so well here. On the other hand, their staff is just spectacular. Every fellow a gentleman; every gal a lady. Not stuffy; just professional. We really do love this place!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife and I went for dinner for our anniversary. It was an early Saturday evening, so it was still pretty empty. For starters, we had the burrata appetizer (burrata with prosciutto, eggplant, and roasted red peppers....very tasty). Our house salads followed that (saturated with dressing...this was my only complaint of the evening). My entree was a NY strip steak with bernaisse sauce and a baked potato. My steak was fantastic and cooked the way I asked for it. My wife had the braised short ribs and the sauce on it was out of this world! We shared a very tasty side dish of creamed spinach. We opted to have dessert elsewhere as we were very full after our meal.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I've eaten at the restaurant and I have gone to various parties here. They do a very nice job and the private room is large enough for dinner and dancing. They work with you to keep the price down.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had a very nice meal at Brick House. We always enjoy it here, with their great cocktails, wines, steaks and seafood. We were here to celebrate a birthday, always a nice place to celebrate.

We didn’t order an appetizer but definitely enjoyed the cheesy bread they have. The salad that comes with the meal is also delicious, not too heavy a dressing, very well balanced.

For the main course, two in the party ordered steak, one ordered chicken, and I ordered the stuffed lobster. The steaks were done Pittsburgh style and they were very happy with the meal. My girlfriend enjoyed her chicken, and my lobster was delicious. We got fries and some baked potatoes, and left stuffed.

It was a nice finish to the meal with cappuccinos and the singing of happy birthday with a piece of cake. We had a really great meal and can’t wait to return.