US$90
US$89
US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$104
Hotels.com
Rim Rock Lodge(Farmington)
US$39
US$92
All reviewschaco canyonroom was cleancheck in was a breezethe check in processneeded a place to staythe rooms were nicewafflesgas stationan older hotelcontinental breakfaststayed nightsthe breakfast areapleasant stayroad tripdesk clerkstay there againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Found this place on Wyndham Rewards and reserved a room for the night of May 23- or so I thought. Turned out I booked the wrong night but after chatting with the manager Malerie over the phone, my charges were reversed and I re-booked with no problems. Check in was a breeze.The room and bathroom were spotless and did not have the stuffy smell so many motels rooms have. Everything worked as was meant. For the price, it was a great deal. I would happily stay there again if I am ever in the area. The continental breakfast was pretty standard.

Room Tip: All rooms have inside entry. I did not encounter any loud guests so my stay was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Exactly what you need to rest your weary self after a day of traveling. The room was clean. Bathroom was spotless, and the bed was comfy.

Checking in took less than 5 minutes.

The in room wifi worked without any issues

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bloomfield M, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We are looking forward to your future stays at our pet friendly hotel!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here several times over the past 4 years. Not as good as even last year. Location is great for travel to Albuquerque and for travel with pets. Also if towing motor cycle. Plenty of parking. Noise on 1st floor from trucks. We still prefer 1st floor for pets. Whole Motel smells like smoke. Not in the past. Our Door lock was not working. Had to have a new key for every entry. Evening clerk reprogrammed Door and that failed to fix.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Bloomfield M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Valued Guest,
We are very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations, but thank you for providing your feedback. We will be working hard to fix the problems that you encountered this stay, and look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I've been staying here for many years but my last visit will be the last. Folks at desk were really nice as usual but the rooms are not being kept up. TV was terrible, picture could not be adjusted to correct brightness and it was fuzzy. Water faucet at sink was terrible to adjust. "Breakfast" is a joke.

The worst was there was no housekeeping after our first of two nights. Walked into the room that evening just as we left it that morning. Trash not emptied, bed not made. I really think housekeeping had no idea we were there.

There is another place to stay near there and will stay there next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Bloomfield M, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Valued Guest,
First let me thank you for providing your feed back. Second let me apologize for a stay with us that was less than excellent. I would like to look into the housekeeping incident personally to see where the miscommunication was. Unfortunately miscommunication happens sometimes, and I am really sorry that it happened involving your room. We would really love a chance to really make it better, and show you that we are still the same pet friendly property you have always enjoyed staying at. With your feedback we will make the proper adjustments, so thank you.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Needed a place to stay due to high winds in the area to go camping. The room was clean and comfortable. with a good price. They provided a decent breakfast. They were pet friendly. The staff was very helpful and considerate

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bloomfield M, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are so happy that you had a good stay with us, and we look forward to your future stays here at our Pet Friendly hotel!