“Great Breakfast ”
Review of Fina's Diner

Fina's Diner
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Chama
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Chama can be overrun with people riding the train. Fina’s is just south of the main part of town. The clerk at our motel recommended we try Fina’s for breakfast and we were not disappointed. Lots of locals and folks who have spent time in Chana. The biscuits and gravy with sausage gravy was to die for. The coffee was good as were my eggs and sausage. Service was good and the locals were friendly. Recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! Tasty food and lots of it. I will be working on finishing my burrito for a couple of days! Huge sopapillas with warm honey completed our meal.

The outside of the diner has absolutely no curb appeal. Yet the inside is clean, cozy, and charming.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Good food. Our waiter was packing a loaded gun and a Cowboy hat. I am from Oklahoma and even I am not used to that. Breakfast was basic and good. I would have liked to have seen their lunch menu but didn't have time to come back for lunch. Small and clean. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had breakfast and it was very good. The pancakes were suggested, but we got the scrambled egg breakfast instead. Service was great.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We had several meals catered by Fina's as part of a retirement party held in Chama. The quality of the food was excellent - especially when you consider they were serving a crowd of 100! I imagine the restaurant would just as good if not better!

Been to Fina's Diner? Share your experiences!