“Super 8 Experience”

Super 8 Deming NM
Super 8 Deming NM
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I have stayed at this motel twice. Both times was a pleasant visit. Updated rooms, some are still being updated. At first I thought the beds were lumpy, but found out it was a textured spread. Pool was nice as has been updated with new tiled flooring in area. Updating rooms by putting tile in rooms and the new spreads with new bedskirts. Was a nice Continental breakfast. 2 kinds of cereal, Raisinbran and Honey nut Cherioes. Toast, muffins, hard boiled eggs, apples, Waffles, coffee, juice and they even had flavored creamer. This motel is not fancy but clean and comfortable. Priced right for a franchise!

Room Tip: Beds look lumpy but it is not the mattress. Have textured bedspreads!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Floors were dirty, could not walk around barefoot. Also we found raisins on the floor nexted to the bed. If it was not for that i would of givin a better, the beds were comfortable. There was a couple of dead bugs in the room also.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The first thing I noticed as I walked in was the lumpy bed. The room was dark and dingy, air conditioner was very noisy and didn't cool very well. The carpet was not clean. The bill was $10 higher than the price on my reservation that I printed off the computer and the lady at the desk said there was nothing she could do about it. Will never darken their door again and I usually stay in Deming or Las Cruces a couple times a year.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I had reserved our room online 2 months in advance using the Wyndham website. We usually enjoy Wyndham hotels because they offer breakfast and no charge for our 3 children. Upon check in, the evening desk employee immediately ranted about declaring my children when I make reservations and that they cannot allow 3 children in a room with 2 adults. I calmly informed her that I had declared the kids on the website during booking. She called a manager and while on the phone admitted that the kids were on the reservation, but provided no apology. We also were charged more than the website quoted on our reservation. Room was below average with small, stiff towels and peeling paint and light bulbs out. Breakfast was poor with rock hard raisin bran and the only protein offering was hard boiled eggs and 2%milk. We were questioned about how much ice we used. We wouldn't stay here again. Keep driving and find another hotel in Deming.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family