Free cancellation until 29/07
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$47
Days Inn by Wyndham Deming(Deming)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$84
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$51
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe rooms were niceindoor poolgreat sleepparking lotnice place to staya great staystaff was friendlybedsmoteltileroadmilescaliforniawalmart
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Floors were dirty, could not walk around barefoot. Also we found raisins on the floor nexted to the bed. If it was not for that i would of givin a better, the beds were comfortable. There was a couple of dead bugs in the room also.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The first thing I noticed as I walked in was the lumpy bed. The room was dark and dingy, air conditioner was very noisy and didn't cool very well. The carpet was not clean. The bill was $10 higher than the price on my reservation that I printed off the computer and the lady at the desk said there was nothing she could do about it. Will never darken their door again and I usually stay in Deming or Las Cruces a couple times a year.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I had reserved our room online 2 months in advance using the Wyndham website. We usually enjoy Wyndham hotels because they offer breakfast and no charge for our 3 children. Upon check in, the evening desk employee immediately ranted about declaring my children when I make reservations and that they cannot allow 3 children in a room with 2 adults. I calmly informed her that I had declared the kids on the website during booking. She called a manager and while on the phone admitted that the kids were on the reservation, but provided no apology. We also were charged more than the website quoted on our reservation. Room was below average with small, stiff towels and peeling paint and light bulbs out. Breakfast was poor with rock hard raisin bran and the only protein offering was hard boiled eggs and 2%milk. We were questioned about how much ice we used. We wouldn't stay here again. Keep driving and find another hotel in Deming.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family