All reviews loved the heated pool parking lot new mexico desk clerk free wifi stay there again staff was friendly tile california
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Clean, comfortable and friendly. Has in indoor pool. close to restaurants, Walmart and highway entrance. Breakfast was muffins, waffles and cereal type stuff. The coffee in the morning was not good at all, very bad.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bob P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Deming NM, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that our location worked well for you. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your morning coffee. we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We made an unexpected stop in Deming and was happy to find a comfortable place to relax for the night.
Staff was courteous and professional and the room was very decent for the money. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad we were here when you needed a comfortable place to rest for the night. I will be sure to let my staff know the reviews they are receiving. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

After a long drive from LA, I thought I would stop at a hotel nearby and super 8 was the first one I had seen in the area. So I stopped by, got checked in by a friendly desk clerk who had also given me directions for food and stores nearby and was just over all a friendly good experience. When I got back to the hotel after getting food, the room was nice and cool because the AC had been turned on, the wood tile clean, beds were soft, bathroom clean, and they had a pretty big flat screen TV. After sleeping I got up and went to the lobby where I was surprised with a hot continental breakfast which left me stuffed and ready for the rest of my trip back to Texas.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you stopped and had a pleasant experience with our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 March 2017