Super 8 Deming NM
  • Room Service
Deming Motel(Deming)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe rooms were niceindoor poolgreat sleepparking lotnice place to stayflat screena great staybedsmoteltileroadcaliforniamileswalmartrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The boys and i were tired after driving 800 miles from california and reached into deming at 2 in the morning. We walked in and the staff greeted us nicely and assisted us with routes and other information we needed. When we went into the room, it was already nice and cool, clean beds, clean bathroom, big tv, everything we needed and wanted! We had a great sleep then woke up to a delicious breakfast to help us get back on the road for our trip to Texas! Overall a great stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Clean, comfortable and friendly. Has in indoor pool. close to restaurants, Walmart and highway entrance. Breakfast was muffins, waffles and cereal type stuff. The coffee in the morning was not good at all, very bad.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We made an unexpected stop in Deming and was happy to find a comfortable place to relax for the night.
Staff was courteous and professional and the room was very decent for the money. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

After a long drive from LA, I thought I would stop at a hotel nearby and super 8 was the first one I had seen in the area. So I stopped by, got checked in by a friendly desk clerk who had also given me directions for food and stores nearby and was just over all a friendly good experience. When I got back to the hotel after getting food, the room was nice and cool because the AC had been turned on, the wood tile clean, beds were soft, bathroom clean, and they had a pretty big flat screen TV. After sleeping I got up and went to the lobby where I was surprised with a hot continental breakfast which left me stuffed and ready for the rest of my trip back to Texas.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo