“Great Burgers”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after white water rafting. Had the Sugar Burger; man was it good! Fries were on point too, and the wait wasn't long. I'd definitely recommend for those hungry folks looking for a great meal at a casual establishment.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is a funky place, open seasonally serving great BBQ and burgers. I always enjoy whatever I order.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

A bit pricey but well worth it. When I went the woman who helped me was not rude but unaccommodating. It was like she did not want us there. Almost like it was a drag that we showed up wanting food. The food overall was delicious though, and we always stop in when we have had a swim in the rio grande river.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

YUM!!!!! The menu is varied and the food is excellent. It was fun sitting out under an old apple tree. The green chile cheese fries we're particularly good. It tasted like they used fresh roasted green chile. It was just the right amount of heat.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is one of the only places to eat in the area, which explains why they're still in business. The food was swimming in grease, but the worst part was the hateful woman at the window. She treated my 67 year old mother like an inconvenience to start, then like an ill-behaved child when she asked for a spoon. I couldn't believe it, and felt so sorry for my mom. Do your family a favor and just keep driving.