“Loved this place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here 3 times while we were in Espanola -- two breakfasts and one dinner. The staff are super-nice. One server offered my husband a sample of something that he was not familar with. They were very prompt in taking our order and getting the food to us.

I loved the breakfast burrito. I only ordered a half order and it was PLENTY. Get sopapillas on the side -- you can't beat them with a drizzle of honey.

For dinner, I had the stuffed sopapillas and they were delicious.

This is an old-school place with great service and homestyle New Mexican food. Yum!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Stopped in for Breakfast at JoAnn's as we were leaving Santa Fe. The food and service were great. The sopapillas were excellent.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Loved the unique flavor. Probably one of the best Mexican food I have had. Also stated by all 6 of my friends. Will be back

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Food was so-so. Posole was served with no sauce or seasoning-very bland. Beef and bean burrito was tasty, but could have used more green chile sauce. Carne was mediocre-dry, smoked chile flavor and almost bitter. After getting a recommendation and reading reviews, we expected better quality. Price was good and service very prompt.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Food is tasty, quiet restaurant, can have a conversation with others. Prices are good for the quantity and quality of food. Daily specials