“Rather average burger joint”
Review of Dandy Burger

Dandy Burger
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Not fast "fast food" restaurant for basic burger and chips. The front counter staff were efficient and friendly but the kitchen staff were inefficient and slow. Eventually three burgers and chips arrived, were unmemorable, we ate and left. Enough said!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Drove through, my son says their Frito pie is great, the menu was busy and hard to read. My son suggested the Jim Meal Deal - I was pleasantly surprised, I ordered cheese and green chilie, the burger was a decently sized meal, I like McD fries, but these fries were OK.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place looks like a 1950's burger place...I wouldn't be surprised if it dated back that far. Don't go here if you are looking for ambiance, but if you are looking for great authentic New Mexican food this place is it. My favorite dish is the Tewa taco. It consists of a fried bread layer bigger than the plastic plate, then a layer of lettuce, tomato and cheese. But the best is the chile they pour all over it. You have a choice of red or green of course. I choose the green chile which has hamburger meat and beans mixed in for a wonderful mix of NM flavors. My mouth is watering now... I am told the green chile hamburger is out of this world too but I can't get past ordering the Tewa taco each time I visit. Don't let the old fashion sign outside or the old booths inside fool you, this is one of the best places in Espanola to eat.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My wife and I had lunch there today. We both ordered burgers & fries with a drink. The order didn't take long and the burgers were good. The fries we nice and hot. The restaurant has been around for a long time and is frequented by the locals. They get repeat customers due to the good food and friendly service.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Local joint the burger was average , the fries were good . The place was crowded so maybe I ordered the wrong item .