“Comfort food, Lively atmosphere, Super attentive staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #35 of 48 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2016

This is the only sit down chain restaurant in the region, and that would be enough for a good review. But they go beyond just being there. The entire staff is cheerful and ready to help in any way. The food is fresh and the portions are large. Free refills on such treats as mango and strawberry lemonade! It's always busy with local families. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for a table. Get the savings card and earn points towards freebies!

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Went to eat lunch there with my daughter. Watch the waitress run her hand through her hair and then pick food off of my daughter's plate and then bring it to the table. When asked to speak to a manager he went and spoke to the waitress. Came back to the table and told me that the waitress said she threw that plate away. I watched her bring it to the table. I was charged full price for food I would not allow my daughter to eat because that act is unacceptable and just plain gross. You could not pay me to eat in this establishment again!

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Let's face it, chain restaurant. The food usually the same at all locations. The only thing that can make a chain stand out is the service. This restaurant excels in service. Our favorite server is a lady named Audrey. She makes us feel at home every visit. She's taken the time to learn about our family and about us. She asks about our grandchildren and the rest of our family. She even knows what we like to drink!

Audrey makes this place special. I recommend this place to all my friends and family. Go there and ask for Audrey. She won't let you down!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Typical Chili's nothing special to report. The food is good as is the service. There are not many restaurant choices in Espanola. Rancho de Chimayo Restaurante is not far from Espanola if you would like an excellent meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

The place is rather busy with convenient location close to the highway to Santa Fe. If you like Chili's chain you will like this one. Standard and inviting. The service is average but ok for midday meal. They have also all the usual Margaritas and mixed drinks

1  Thank podrozniczka60