“Typical KFC”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Espanola
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Ate here while passing through. Service was quick and the food was good. The place could use some cleaning. Typical KFC.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband is usually the person who picks up our KFC and brings it home, but I've been in the cafe a few times. It is clean, the staff is not hostile, the food tastes fresh. They either make or keep a good stock of the cole slaw which is the main thing I love at KFC. Our order is always right when my husband drives 20 minutes home. That's a HUGE plus when living in the suburbs of the ends of nowhere.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

You know what to expect as far as food at KFC. Service was prompt and friendly. Has a drive through. Be careful getting in the driveway.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

After multiple trips we'll avoid this place. Drive thru took 35 minutes for 5 cars. Then, no utensils were provided.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

The food was good. The staff were polite. The BIG issue was the WAIT just to order! They seemed understaffed in a big way. Maybe someone didn't show up? Maybe they are normally short-handed? I don't know. What I do know is that waiting 10 minutes to order at a 'fast food' place DURING LUNCH HOUR is not acceptable.

They get three stars because the food was good and the staff that were there were doing their best and maintained a customer friendly attitude. But whoever the manager is there, here's a suggestion - HIRE MORE STAFF. Thanks!

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!