Comfort Inn(Farmington)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$65
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$125
US$139
Fairfield Inn
US$121
All reviewsattached restaurantwaffleswould stay here againroom was cleanfour cornersmini fridgenothing fancyfree breakfastfirst floortequilamotelramadaproteinelevator
Reviewed 11 April 2016

All the hotels in this town are in a rough part of town. This place however offers nice rooms with a very friendly staff at a very affordable price. I have stayed in multiple places here and either felt unsafe or felt like I was being overcharged given the condition of the rooms and the area. This place is perfect. they have rooms as nice as the pricey places across the street at a fraction of the cost. Since finding this place I have not stayed in any other hotel when I go back to visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016

I arrived late, exhausted & stressed after a long day on the road that culminated in mechanical issues. How wonderful to find a motel where everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on staff went out of their way to help !!! We felt cared for from the very first call to final checkout. My husband spoke with Jessica on the phone & she was even nicer in person, smiling & sympathetic. I specifically asked & she recommended a local mechanic within a mile of the hotel. When you are 1000+ miles from home, it means a lot when total strangers become allies on your behalf. When my husband arrived the next morning, Mike held the door as we brought his luggage in which meant so much, as he wears a leg brace & every step counts. Dani FAX'd paperwork for us. Kudos also to housekeeping who does an outstanding job. Room #101 was clean, spacious & very comfortable with wall mounted flat screen TV, fridge, free wifi. Continental was well tended. Had it been warmer, the beautiful garden patio looked inviting. We enjoyed lunch & dinner from the attached Mexican restaurant. Granted, the motel is not fancy but we were not on vacation & under the circumstances it was everything we could have asked for. Management, take note. We commend your outstanding staff: Vince, Sarah, Ashley, Dani, Mike, Stacy & Jssica ~ simply THE BEST :-) !!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank LINDA H
Reviewed 17 March 2016

We decided after a long drive that Farmington was the place to stop and sleep. My companion found the Region Inn and decided to see whether it would be a good place to stay. It was lovely. Everything was immaculately clean and neat and welcoming. The breakfast in the morning pleased my companion, as he said it was better than most. I was happy to have raisin toast!! Yaaay!
I discovered that I had left my electric toothbrush charger there, and called 2 or 3 days later to inquire, and the receptionist found it, and said she would mail it to me.
When still at the hotel, I thought I might need something faxed, and the receptionist was willing to take care of that for me, too.
We stayed in a room with a kingsized bed, and that bed was the perfect firmness. It was not too soft, and it was very pleasant to sleep in. The bathroom was of a pleasing design, with the washbasin outside of the room with the toilet and bathtub with shower, such that a person could be in the WC with the door closed while another could still use the sink to get water to make coffee for example. Coffee maker was provided in the room, with coffee. No tea bags, though.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Spent one night here on our journey from New Mexico to Utah. It provides what you expect from a motel - clean, spacious comfortable rooms, free wifi, staff helpful, usual motel breakfast, swimming pool an extra bonus. Nothing not to like....

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I liked this hotel. I spent a few days here for a business trip. I really liked the room, the staff and the price. The breakfast was what you'd expect but the accommodations are worth the price.
It really is good part of town if your aiming to got throughout the four corners area.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business