“Love it!”

Zeffiro's Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #5 of 391 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I have only visited the restaurant downtown and I love it. The pizza is delicious and creative. My only complaint was that the restaurant was drafty and chilly in December.
Try and the lemon pizza, you’ll be amazed how good it is, no kidding ‼️

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a midweek dinner. We ordered Greek Pizza and a bottle of Chianti. Artesian bread and olive oil are served promptly. Sarah, our server, was personable and professional. The pizza has a crisp crust and very good flavor. This would be the top restaurant of this trip easily !!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Been coming here since it opened years ago. Always have had a great meal here. The owners are exceptional! Awesome food! Unique for the area as well.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We've been stopping here on trips out of El Paso for several years, and it just gets better! Not least because the related bakery continues to turn out simply wonderful bread. It's not a fancy setting but pleasant, and the food is reliably good...AND where else in the border area can you get a grilled asparagus and proscuitto panino sandwich? The side salad was refreshing and the dressing worth taking home. The wait staff can advise about the wines on the drinks list (all reasonably priced) with confidence. We'll be back!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I went with the veggie Calzone at this place because I thought I'd play it safe and watched my co workers food come out and immediately regretted not ordering pizzas pastas and other delicious salads they had. Needless to say my eyes were just bigger than my belly. My calzone was possibly the best I've ever had. The cheese seem to have come from an ever flowing mountain because I swear it just never broke away. It was a delicious meal and I will be back for more.