“Far too Noisey”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #228 of 393 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Went their for lunch and watch some college football. Had been there about 2 years ago and it was loud then. Nothing had changed. They have a game on the speaker system and it causes everyon else to have to speak loud to hear each other. Beer is over priced and i had Chicken Tenders which were as average as anywhere else..
If you like having to scream to have aconversation this is the place for you.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

First their liquor license is suspended. Check with the hostess for a table for 2. Stand there for over 5 minutes after she says hold on a minute as she walks to the dining area. Finally get walked to the dining area and only 2 occupied tables. After ordering our waitress asks to cash us out as she is leaving. Says someone else will take care of us. Never saw another waitress at our table.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

We had dinner here with family and friends. We were seated quickly. Waitress was friendly. That was about all that was good. The food was not that great. Hamburgers were very small, all of our meals didn't come out at the same time. Kids didn't even like their meals. They ran out of silverware, said they were in the dishwasher. Finally started using our fingers to eat because it took so long to finally get some eating utensils. Don't think it will be on the top of my list to try again.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

We love coming here. Everything is always good. Service is great...I also was impressed with the wait staff as they card everyone no matter what age!! Was with my mom & daughter(age ranges 19-65) ...lolol...my mom had ordered a glass of wine & the gal carded her...awesome job waitress!! They tried to card my daughter & I until I said ummm we ordered Dr Pepper...lolol...I know she was just doing her job & she actually wasn't the 1 that took our drink order....the wings were fabulous as always....and flat bread pizza was also really good....never have been disappointed here....Keep up the great work BWW!!!! Readers if you get a chance to visit....

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Good choices of styles, sauces, and sides. Service was slow - but plenty of tv screens to keep you occupied.