“Service sucks EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #228 of 393 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My family likes the wings here better than at other local places so we continue to come back hoping that the service improves. It NEVER does. From the moment you enter the hosts/hostesses are indifferent. Once seated it often requires is to hail a passing waiter to even get someone to realize we've been seated (oftentimes waiting for more than 10 minutes even when it's not busy). Usually they're overstaffed and there are many waiters just standing at the register talking. This is not a one time issue. It's a pattern and simply poor management. On a bright side, if there is one, service in the bar area is usually slightly better.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Pretty standard, good tv access for the game, food was good, not amazing but quality. Wish they would add to their craft/local beer selection, for me it would take this place from good to somewhere special, but they can count on my repeat business

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Had a great server that was knowledgable. Music was a little loud but the pub food was good! I also felt that the queso sauce was not prepared the best.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

It's your average Buffalo Wild Wings. I would say the bartenders were fun and seemed genuinely interested in your satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I have to say they have the best wings. I wish they had all you could eat 1 night a week. The service is always great when I go. The atmosphere is excellent.