“Always good service and reasonable prices.”
Review of Thai Delight

Thai Delight
Ranked #13 of 15 Restaurants in Mesilla
Cuisines: American, German, Thai
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This tai cuisine restaurant is a good basic dining experience. Service is always helpful and friendly. No surprises with the spices as they are careful to make sure your tolerance for a spicy palate is matched with your selection.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have visited Thai Delight only once for inside dining. It was very nice but we've not special enough to go there for ambiance vs. food. It's close enough to call in an order then go pick it up since food is great! When our son comes to visit he likes to pick up Thai Delight dinners for us which we thoroughly enjoy.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We called an order in for pick up right before closing. The food was delicious and spiced just right...be brave and go hot! I have dined in as well on many occasions and the menu is big so everyone can find something, even kids. Nothing fancy but the food and the service, great spot to get my spicy Thai fix served with a smile.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was excited about getting good Thai food and was looking forward to ordering a Thai Iced Coffee or Tea. The waitperson didn't seem to know what that was and offered me regular ice tea instead.....not a sign that they are going to have authentic Thai food. The meal was just OK.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Enjoyed my Thai lunch, However the waitresses were confused as to who was going to take my order. The tea was huge, my lunch entrée of noodles and beef was spicy enough for me! A lot of people here, so it must be good. A lot of restaurants were closed today in Mesilla, not sure why