“So good!”

Add it.
The Chocolate Lady
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mesilla
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I love to stop in this lovely little shop often for a decidable treat! If I'm going to eat chocolate I might as well have the best piece I can...bark, truffles, solid. Smells heavenly when you walk in. If you are lucky to find a delicious caramel apple get one, and if you are ready to indulge they will slice it for you. This shop is tiny, so it can feel crowded but you are served quickly. There are also many gift options that are packaged for easy pick up if you do not have time to order from the case. No way to go wrong here.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Our kids (ages 11&7) loved it here. The lady who helped us was so nice. She was able to recommend lunch places as well and knew a lot about the area a d local history. She was very patient with the kids who asked tons of questions. We will visit again if we're back in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I stopped off cause, well it's chocolate lol. I got one of each truffle and the staff was so friendly and they even have ice cream for these hot summer desert months. The truffles were so delicious! I'm definitely going back to try different pieces of candy now.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Visited The Chocolate Lady on 04/15/17. What a cute little store with yummy dark chocolate!! We purchased dark chocolate turtles, dark chocolate pecan bark & a bag of dark chocolate covered pecans. All of these items were absolutely delicious!! We will definitely return to The Chocolate Lady when we are back in Old Mesilla! The ladies working in the store were very friendly & helpful!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Looking for a good chocolate fix while in Old Mesilla. Check out the chocolate lady for handmade chocolates. My favorite are the dark chocolate Carmel with sea salt.