Black Mesa Bed and Breakfast
Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel(Ohkay Owingeh (San Juan Pueblo))
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$88
US$85
Santa Claran Hotel Casino(Espanola)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$100
Santa Claran Hotel
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
  • Restaurant
US$59
Rodeway Inn(Espanola)
US$46
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$72
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2008

My husband and I just spent New Year's Eve here. We choose it for its location near the Ojo Caliente hot springs and because, unlike Ojo, it is dog-friendly and we wanted to bring our pooch. It's a charming old house with just two guest rooms, so it feels like staying in someone's home. The owners, Lara and Randy, are very nice. We had the suite, which has a sitting room and bedroom with king-size bed. The bed was very comfy and had several blankets plus a down comforter. The sitting room has a daybed so you could put a child in there, or two friends could use the suite and each have their own room. This is an old house that originally had no bathrooms upstairs, so the bathrooms were added on by the current owners. There obviously wasn't much room to do it, as the bathroom in the suite is very tiny, with just a toilet and stall shower; the sink is in the sitting room. This was not a problem for us, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone has a thing for big bathrooms. Also a fair warning to tall people: The ceiling in the bathroom shower is very low. I'm 5 foot 2 and if I had been just a few inches taller, I don't think I would have been able to stand up straight. (Such are the quirks of old houses!) I did get to peek into the other guest room, which is a nice size and has a queen bed and balcony. (I forgot to look at the bathroom.) The upstairs, where the guest rooms are, also has its own living room with an enormous selection of books and videos.

Tea and cookies were waiting for us when we arrived. Then we used the soaking pool, which is located in a separate building. Robes and slippers are provided. Dinner is available for $30 a person so we chose this option. Lara likes to cook and will accommodate dietary needs. We were very pleased with our meal which included freshly baked bread and champagne later in the evening. Breakfast is of course included with the room, and consisted of a huge (and very tasty) plate of food with eggs, potatoes, fruit, muffin and sausage (or tofu for the non-meat eaters).

There is a huge portale (like a wraparound porch, or what's called a veranda in the south) and a gazebo, both of which would be great for reading and hanging out in the nicer weather. If you're an experienced hiker the mesa is right behind the house. (Watch out for the cactus.)

All in all, we got just what we were looking for--a relaxed and mellow evening in a comfortable environment. At the time of our stay the rate was $120, which I thought was a good deal.
I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: December 2007