“3:30am Clutch”
Review of Oasis

Oasis
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Raton
Oasis
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Raton
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I saw some of the pics and my room did not look anything like what I saw. Now, at 3:30am after checking 6 other hotels, it was a welcome site but the place is old and outdated. We got the last room. 1 king bed SMOKING....UGH. OK...so we stayed and fortunately, the smoke wasn't too bad. The room was a clean as it could be with such old bathroom facilities and furniture. On the upside. The staff was very accommodating and at 3:30 am, the young man helped get a few extra covers to use. The little restaurant connected to the motel has a great breakfast. I would stay here again but only in need of a 3:30am clutch.

Room Tip: Do not get Room number 1 if you are a non smoker...King and Smoking
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Just passing through on a budget and this place allowed our 3 dogs for a very small charge.
Yes the room and Motel are out dated, but it's clean, spacious, fridge and micro, Cable TV, Wifi.
If I pass through again this will be where we stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep. Saw some decent reviews about the Oasis Motel so decided to give it a try. It was well worth the $55 fee. Room was clean and in good condition. Bed was old but comfortable. All in all a good value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank REOsborn
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We were traveling to Colorado from south Texas, and after going through Amarillo some in our car were ready to call it a night soon. We didn't have a set plan for accommodations that night (which I warned them of, being a busy road trip path we were on and small towns with few hotels). The town we had planned to stay in didn't have any vacancy's so we began calling town to town with no luck. We were an hour from Raton at the time and tried a hotel there that ended up being booked but suggested the Oasis, letting us know that it is older but clean. We called and got their last 2 rooms. Arrived at 1am, check in was smooth, and rate was only $65. Very cool vintage motel, dated but clean and perfect for what we needed. We would have never intentionally booked a room there so I'm glad we ran into this dilemma to give it a chance, as we were pleasantly surprised and pleased with our stay. We may just try other "vintage" motels in the future now :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tif2142
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived unexpectedly for a funeral and this motel was kinda like a motel bates look from the outside but was totally AMAZING from the inside. Super clean super neat my mom and I loved it and if we ever go bk to Raton without a doubt going back to stay here. The staff amazing as well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family