“Fresh, homemade sandwiches”

Enchanted Grounds
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Raton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specialty coffee shop serving regionally sourced coffee and homemade food in a friendly atmosphere. Espresso drinks, Coffee, Breakfast, Homemade Pastries, Sandwiches, Paninnis, Soup and more!
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I received quick service at lunch and turkey club was perfectly yummy, lots of fresh veges and avocado. Owners are present and so sweet. Worth the drive thru town.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for an amazing cup of coffee & delicious breakfast items! My peach muffin was wonderful & my husband had the breakfast burrito! If you are in Raton, definitely stop in for coffee & breakfast!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped on our way back to Texas and we were surprisingly amazed at this unique place!!! The Green Chili Roast Beef Panini is to DIE for...and we will most definitely be back!!! My kids both loved the French Dip!! We were in and out in less than 30 for a delicious non-fast food lunch!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was here several years ago; service was slow and the coffee was weak. The cafe has new ownership now, and I'm happy to report that the coffee is stronger and the club sandwich I had for lunch was very good. Service was still a bit slow, but the staff were very nice. Well worth the wait, and with the fast free wifi, this was no problem.

1  Thank WalktoRun
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I were passing through and stopped in for breakfast. To be fair, we did not have coffee or specialty drinks -- only breakfast food. We tried the panini, burrito, and yogurt parfait. They were good. The green chili sauce was very good. The cinnamon roll was excellent. Service was slow but very friendly. The flies were bothersome for indoor dining. Overall the experience was good

Been to Enchanted Grounds? Share your experiences!