All reviews walking distance gila national forest place to stay refrigerator motel suite
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The outside of the rooms don't indicate the high quality inside - the suite we got was open, clean, modern, and spacious. There's a western, log-cabin feel to the bed and furnishings and it was delightful place to hang out. Located so close to the Gila National Forest, this would be a nice base for exploring, as it is easy to find right off the highway. Walking distance to the cafes and bars.

The room has DirecTV and internet, as well as a refrigerator,microwave and coffee maker. The beds are solid and comfortable, and the shower is surrounded by river rocks! A comfortable couch and some bar stools / table round out the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Possibly the only lodging in Reserve, NM. However, we had a late in the day inquiry about a room and they managed to find a place for us. The room was nicely decorated, non-smoking, comfortable, clean, and quiet. Nice place to sit outside and enjoy the evening. Good high speed internet and lots of parking. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer S, Owner at Frisco Lodging Co., responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! This affirms to us that we are meeting our goals of excellent service, despite the lack of other options for lodging! :) We are so grateful that our hard work has paid off in trying to make sure our guests are comfortable...

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Clean rom, wifi, flat screen tv, and comfy bed. Reserve is limited on lodging and this was great. Right on main st. It's exactly as described. Micro & fridge in room were really nice to have in this small town.

Room Tip: No hairdryer in room so if you style your hair being one.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Really cool place to stay in Reserve, NM. Very clean looking cabin. It had a really spacious bathroom and a super comfortable bed. Very close to everything in that town. If you find yourself there, this is the place to stay. Seriously. This place is cool beans.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Room was dirty when I checked in. Towels had toothpaste and hair on them. Bed is worn out like sleeping in a hole. The owner said she was the one that cleaned the room. It was gross! Would not stay with this company again. I guess this company owns other properties in the area but what's the point if it's the same people cleaning them.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer S, Owner at Frisco Lodging Co., responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

I know EXACTLY what guest this happened to, because it is an almost non-existent occurrence with our business that a guest gets a less than clean room! I spoke/dealt with you myself sir, and while I absolutely did NOT state that I cleaned the room myself (seriously?) I told you I knew which housekeeper did. (Consequently, over this situation, this particular housekeeper is no longer employed with us.) I was completely horrified, as this is NOT our standard, and immediately offered you another room that I knew had been appropriately cleaned. While you declined, I profusely apologized, as this is deplorable to us, and in addition, gave you a significant discount, as well as sending our Night Manager over to check on you and make sure that there was nothing further we could to to improve your stay. I AGAIN apologize, and assure you that if you opt to give us another chance, can assure you that your experience will be entirely different!