Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewssenior rateballoon fiestawould stay here againwafflesmini refrigeratorpark and ridecomfortable bedthe breakfast areabudget hotelfront desk staffindoor poolbathroom doorbooked this hotelbreakfast buffetnext morningking roomcoffee maker
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The price on this room was right but you get what you pay for. The desk staff was very professional and welcoming and the breakfast was good. Unfortunately the maintenance and cleanliness did not measure up. The two queen bed room was oddly laid out in a linear fashion...felt like a dorm room. If you only had one or two in your group it would be okay but with a family of four it felt like we were tripping over another. The a.c. unit ka-chunk-ka-chunked periodically through the night. The room had an odd smell we couldn't identify when we checked in - next morning as I was packing I leaned down next to the bed to pick up a sock and caught a very recognizable whiff of vomit. Yuck. The night before my husband pointed out matted pubic hair stuck to the floor on the bathroom. We did not ask for a room change as the issues we discovered were well after we had unpacked, gone to dinner and returned late ready for some sleep. I have no doubt the excellent desk staff would have accommodated a room change but we shouldn't have had to ask for one.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina J
Reviewed 1 July 2017

join rewards and save, very good mid range motel, great tv selection, close to many things, will stay there again, comfortable bed, ac a little slow, but manager got it working. check out Rio Rancho, how Albuquerque used to be

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2017

nice resort
nice pool
clean
friendly staff
one of the worse beds I have ever slept on - they placed us in a handicap room and the bed was like sleeping on the floor it was so very hard
I complained the next morning and the staff was sorry and gave me a 1000 points somehow that doesn't make up for a lousy night stay as far as I am concerned.

Room Tip: find a room that has a decent bed I feel sorry for anyone who has a handicap and has to stay in this room - first floor i think 115?
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The bathroom was so small, if you turned fast you'd smack into something. The toilet was not flushing properly so they offered us a plunger to fix it. The ceiling had been visible patches, in fact, the joint tape was coming off. I was frankly insulted and horrified by the overall condition. The lobby was nice and that was about it.

Room Tip: Go the Hilton Garden Inn
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ceedeeo2015
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We were Very pleased with this hotel. Great customer service. Clean room. Great location for us and they honored a military discount. We stayed in a King room. Comfortable bed. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family