“Great carrot and another one the cranberry dessert bread”
Review of Taos Java

Taos Java
Ranked #9 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Taos
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Clean little, cozy place for a variety of beverages and snacks. Health nut for sure is welcomed! The owners are very friendly and helpful with questions.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We always stop here at least on our way back home to Texas if not a couple of other times during our time in Taos. Great selection of coffee drinks and teas. The breakfast burritos are delicious, especially the veggie ones. The baked goods are always really good, too. From the outside, it may not look like it, but they have a cozy cafe feel with lots of magazines and a great little fireplace.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I've made a habit of stopping here whenever passing through but never took the time to leave a review. Now in winter, there's no reason not to stop, enjoy an stout espresso, and soak up the view of the Sangre De Christos. A comfortable place to sit and read, with pleasant music and a nice atmosphere, it's near impossible to drive by.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We stay nearby a few times a year and Taos Java becomes a part of my morning routine. They have great coffee, hot chocolate, and breakfast (burritos, quiche, and pastries.) The staff are super friendly, they have reliable WiFi, and it's super cozy. They open really early, which is great for an early morning before skiing.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The service was great, the gals were awesome. My smoothie was delicious as was my daughter's. Pastry was homemade and good. But 20.00 was a bit high for me on a regular basis. Their hours are super limited so get there early. I will try again for regular coffee and if I need a special smoothie drink.