“On the way home”
Review of Taos Java

Taos Java
Ranked #8 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Taos
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

When my daughter and I left for CO. , it was early Sunday morning and no coffee shops were open.
This is the first time we stopped here and we were very pleased.
The coffee drinks were great and the barista made designs on both of ours.
Prices reasonable. We will go again when we take our yearly trip to Taos for fiber fest.

1  Thank Lynn L

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The coffee is great and the homemade breakfast burritos are outstanding! Make sure you stop by this local coffee ship!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Decided to stop in for a much need coffee/tea break between hockey sessions. I had the pomegranate iced green tea and it was lovely. We sat down in their cozy sitting area I bought a scone for my grandson to eat back at the rink and it was so very dry that after a few bites we tossed it. I will say they were very busy what with the counter and the drive through and it does seem to get crowded in order/cashier area. If you are in a hurry - this may not be the place for you.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Clean little, cozy place for a variety of beverages and snacks. Health nut for sure is welcomed! The owners are very friendly and helpful with questions.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We always stop here at least on our way back home to Texas if not a couple of other times during our time in Taos. Great selection of coffee drinks and teas. The breakfast burritos are delicious, especially the veggie ones. The baked goods are always really good, too. From the outside, it may not look like it, but they have a cozy cafe feel with lots of magazines and a great little fireplace.