“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Taos Diner

Taos Diner
Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Breakfast is my favorite meal. I think the diner has perfected this meal in so many ways. Their signature food item is their giant biscuits. The food is consistent and delicious! Kristin, one of the servers, is beyond outstanding. I can not go their for weeks and she still remembers my favorites. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We love the Taos Diner. Both north and south locations are great but we go north because we live nearby.
Best pancakes, biscuits and gravy, organic eggs, green and red chile. Everything is delicious, the staff are wonderful and friendly and the ambience is warm!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I love the Diner for great wholesome breakfasts. The biscuits are HUGE and yummy with honey drizzled on them. The NM dishes are authentic and yummy with organic options.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I try to try new things on the menu but I always end up with the smothered breakfast burrito. its simply one of the best in Taos. I love how quick and efficient the staff are and I also just love the whole genuine diner feel in general. A thousand condiments on the table, always having a full mug of coffee, the art and lil diner bar.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us for breakfast. It was just wonderful. Great staff and the food was perfect. Lovely buttermilk biscuits and homemade sausage gravy. Locals and family place to eat.