“Taos Diners have a very friendly atmosphere”
Review of Taos Diner

Taos Diner
Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The diners have very friendly people working there their service is prompt. The places are alway jam packed but the wait is not very long.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Service was very good, Food was tasty, Nice art work on the walls. We sat by the door so it was not so pleasant with the flies but it is Taos and they are everywhere, Cute little place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Breakfast is my favorite meal. I think the diner has perfected this meal in so many ways. Their signature food item is their giant biscuits. The food is consistent and delicious! Kristin, one of the servers, is beyond outstanding. I can not go their for weeks and she still remembers my favorites. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We love the Taos Diner. Both north and south locations are great but we go north because we live nearby.
Best pancakes, biscuits and gravy, organic eggs, green and red chile. Everything is delicious, the staff are wonderful and friendly and the ambience is warm!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I love the Diner for great wholesome breakfasts. The biscuits are HUGE and yummy with honey drizzled on them. The NM dishes are authentic and yummy with organic options.