Linda and I have just returned from Old Taos Guesthouse...What a fabulous place. From the gorgeous surrounding, beautiful rooms, lovely sitting porches, great sunset views...do you get the picture??? Tim and Leslie, owners, just add to the entire experience. It is great to know wonderful people in this world and they add so much to fit the total experience. The entire place is welcoming and warm...a great place to leave the real world behind and experience the real Taos! We will be back!
Lee and Linda Adami
San Antonio, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos